Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Monday, June 28, 2010

UPDATES . . .

OK! I am still alive! Very busy and really nothing to talk about, but alive!!! I am still eating what I want . . . not so good as I gained 4 pounds, but I have been a tad stressed. My IBS has been acting up lately, so right now I need to get that under control in order to feel well enough to get back into my exercise routine. I am enjoying my book . . . almost finished . . . I am starting to believe the author stole my thoughts and stories and put her name on it LOL! I can so relate to what she is saying. When I have more to report, I will be back!!! Until then, wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment