Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

TURKEY @ THE TRAILER . . .

Spent Thanksgiving at the trailer with my family! What an amazing weekend! Wasn't sure how turkey dinner would turn out over the fire, but didn't care as long as we were all together. Turns out the weather was fabulous as was the dinner, couldn't have had a better time. I ate all I wanted without any hesitation and it felt good. By allowing myself what ever I wanted and as much as I wanted, I didn't stress, but at the same time I was also aware of what I really wanted and what I could pass on . . . I didn't have to eat everything in site if I didn't want to and I didn't. I was pleasantly surprised with myself. Turkey dinner has always been my weakness ;) Enjoyed several long walks amongst the fallen leaves, watched the sun rise and set with my children, got to snuggle my most favourite breed of dog (St. Bernard), observed the wild life, met some very nice peop le and was very sad to have to leave. Looks like we have started a new tradition . . .
Turkey @ the trailer . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment