Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Monday, October 18, 2010

WEIGH IN . . .

I have officially been on this journey since March 25/10 and on my healthy eating kick since August 16/10. Just came back from my physical and am pleased to say that I have lost 10 pounds. Since Aug. I look some what different, but most importantly I feel and think differently. I do eat things I shouldn't (within reason), but for the most part I focus on healthy alternates! I have asked the doctor to hold off on my yearly blood work until February/11 so I have more time to get healthier. It will be just before my journey ends and I want to see if losing weight will bring down my cholesterol which has been a great concern of mine. Also excited to say that My husband has lost 10 pounds as well and his blood pressure is lower now. I am equally proud of him as I am of myself. So here goes, almost 5 months left of this journey and am excited to see the end results . . . can't wait!!! Until then . . . NO MORE SCALE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment