Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HERE GOES AGAIN!!! . . .

Here is where I am now . . . I was doing very well with my healthy eating, no pressure, loving it, Aa bit more work, but still enjoyed it. Then I tried to introduce an exercise routine and I found I had no time after exercises to cook mine and the families dinners. I started to get tired and frustrated and overwhelmed and you know what comes next . . . I started to grab what ever there was or what everyone else was eating which is healthy, but not what I was needing to be eating for dinners/lunches and skipping breakfasts. Now I am having to start again. I guess if I was doing good without exercising then why bother at this point? I just feel that being healthy should include exercise as well as proper nutrition!!! This time I will wait longer and introduce it slowly!!! Here goes again . . . ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment