Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DAY 3 . . . SWEET POTATOES???

Fell into old habits last night, got bored at 10 and ate something that wasn't considered "real" food, could have made a better choice and didn't, but stopped myself 1/2 way through and didn't beat myself up about it!!! Today is a new day and had steel cut oatmeal for breakfast . . . not so sure I really like it without brown sugar, but it works well in cleaning out your system, so I am keeping it! Trying sweet potatoes for lunch instead of white potatoes. I love my white potatoes. Lets see how it goes. So excited we have been able to open the windows the last couple days. My allergies aren't so happy, but who cares . . . fresh air again!!! __________________________________________________ Sweet potatoes . . . ummm ya! Not for me! Frank loves them, but I can't stomach them. Something about a potatoe being sweet, no! I will stick to 1/2 a regular potatoe instead thanks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment