Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

DAY 4 . . . AWESOME!!!

Today for lunch we had a grilled tomato, pesto and a bit of cheese sandwich on two pieces of Ezekiel bread . . . yuuuummmm! It wasn't very much, but it was delicious and satisfying. I wasn't hungry until dinner :) For dinner I had a spinach, asparagus salad with a warm balsamic vinaigrette. I have to admit I wasn't sure I would like it. I never eat asparagus , raw spinach or raw onions and this recipe had all 3, but I was pleasantly pleased and it was actually very delicious and filling. I added some red leaf lettuce and romaine with the spinach because I didn't think I would like raw spinach on its own. Scrumptious!!! Frank and I sat and enjoyed our salad together because the kids were out and it was quite nice. Eating smaller "real" food dinners hasn't been too bad and having Frank doing it along side me is awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment