Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Friday, August 20, 2010

DAY 5 . . .

Woke up very energized this morning. Packed and had oatmeal with banana for breakfast. Going out with my sister tonight and am looking forward to it. Picked string beans and red peppers from my daughters garden and had them with grilled trout and wild rice for lunch. It was devine. My daughters garden has given us the most amazing tomatoes, string beans, peppers, beets, greens, lettuce and cucumbers. Just sad the supply is starting to dwindle. Enjoyed it a lot!!! Thanks Mar. Can't wait to see what you plant next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment