Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

DAY 17 . . . I BELIEVE

I have lost 7 lbs to date. I know that it isn't the point, but I was curious and you know what they say about curiosity . . . Lost it without actually doing exercise ;) Summer is almost over and back to routine . . . I love routine, my treadmill is now fixed and can't wait to get back on it. Played dance dance with my daughter yesterday and had a hoot. I am not very coordinated any more, I was out of breath and I looked like an idiot, but it was so much fun. Lets hope I don't keep losing the same 7 lbs over and over as I have before. I must have lost this same 7 lbs over 1000 times. No more, now it is for good . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment