Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

LITTLE DID I KNOW . . .

When I was dating my now husband, over 20 years ago I remember joking with him and saying . . . "will you still love me when I am 200 pounds?" He replied "yes". I then preceded to ask him if he "would still love me when I am 300 pounds?" Never in a million years did I think I would ever reach either. He replied "Of course, but you will never get there!" Guess what I am there and have no idea how in the world I got there. Glad to report he kept his word and I love him for that!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great BLOG GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete