Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

EXERCISE, OH WHAT FUN . . .

Who knew that exercise could be so much fun? Well actually I did until I started to make it about the "burn". I needed a little reminder to get me back on target . . . thanks!!! I went and found all my old dance videos, yes still on VHS and put one in this morning and I did hip hop and continued on to do ballet. I had fun and my muscles are more sore than if I had done 1 hour on the bike or treadmill. I am out of practice, and not very graceful any more, but who is watching???? Next is belly dancing!!! Can't wait until I actually have the "belly" for belly dancing. I give new meaning to the shimmy, but I love it!!! Forgot how much fun it was!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment