Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WHERE THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY . . .

The last two days have been hard. I am so tired and haven't had the energy to prepare things as I usually do. I have no time now that my job is starting earlier. Last couple weeks were perfect. I got up normal time, got the kids off to school and did my exercises because my job didn't start until 11:00. Did those, and other things I needed to and was done with it. Worked out perfectly, no stresses!!! I don't want to resort back to old habits as I was starting to last couple days. Very disappointed with myself over yesterdays events. Not only did I not follow my routine for the day, I also, I am ashamed to say hunted through the house to find my daughters chocolate that she hid from me. To see the disappointment in her face when she heard what I did just tore at my heart. I have tears in my eyes as I type. How does that happen? It was as if I was an addict looking for my next fix??? Well I guess if you think about it I am . . . addicted to food. I am not going to beat myself up over it as I normally would have and use this as an excuse to stuff myself with anything and everything. Instead I have learned that I need to find the time to prepare foods and exercise or I will be grabbing at anything and everything that are probably unhealthy and not filling at all. How can I accomplish this . . . I set my clock to wake me up earlier this morning and I got up, did my exercises, ate breakfast, got the kids off to school, tidied and was done in time for my work to start. No more excuses. Where there's a will, there's a way. I have stuck to this routine this long now, the longest I have ever stuck to any routine and am proud of myself for that and I am not going to let these minor upsets ruin it. There are no problems too big that they can't be solved . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment