Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

UPDATES . . .

Had a good weekend, went for a hike with my family and got very close to nature . . . a little closer to some creatures than I would have liked, but it was fun once my heart came back out of my stomach. Set up the trailer and looking forward to using it soon. I didn't watch my calorie intake, counting calories was driving me crazy and taking up way too much time. I thought that is what I should be doing in order to be successful. I realized that when I was just eating what I felt like eating I stayed the same weight. When I started watching what I ate and ate what I thought I should be eating, I started gaining weight. So lets try as a wise women told me to cut out junk and eat what your body craves. So that is what I am going to do. I will still keep a food journal, but not stress myself out with the counting. Still exercising well, proud of that. The weather is amazing today, the garden is planted and growing nicely. Mars even noticed some currents and blueberries growing. She can't wait until they are ready to eat. May go for a nice, long walk after dinner and enjoy this weather while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment