Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Monday, April 19, 2010

TIPS FROM THE HEART . . .

As I sit at the table all hunched over as I usually do (it frustrates the heck out of my husband) my husband comes out with "I know how you can take inches off your appearance without exercising!" Now he has my attention!!! Then he says "JUST SIT UP AND STOP SLOUCHING!!!" I look at him and he says "no, seriously when you are all slouched everything crumples together making you look larger than you are. If you stand and sit up tall everything stretches out making you look much thinner" YA! YA! YA! OK so he's right . . . anything else I need to work on? Does he realize how hard it is to hold these 5lb bowling balls up all day long, thats exercise in itself. But for him I will make a conscious effort . . . thanks for helping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment