Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

REVIEW AND GOALS FOR NEXT 2 WEEKS . . .

I have been reviewing my progress so far and it hasn't been to bad. Going through my exercise/food journal I have noticed that with exercising I have endurance, but need to step up with intensity. Eating, I have been doing better than I normally do, but I am way to hard on myself. I need to set a cut off time at night and better organize my relaxing time with relaxing things to do so I am not tempted to fill this time with food. I found the web site that I lost when my computer died. This site helped me figure out RM R and has great articles to keep you motivated, so will begin reading again each week. http://www.losebellyfatworkout.com/ I gained .8 of a pound over the weekend. Didn't eat that much, but need to fit in regular exercise. I think that will help. I have decided that weighing every week is not working out so well for me. I find myself getting discouraged when I don't lose , and getting too confident when I do lose. My goal for each month is to lose 4 pounds. Several people tried to tell me that the scale means nothing and to stop basing my progress on it. It took me a while, but I believe them now. Not that I didn't believe them before, it is just what I needed to do at the time. Not any more. I am also going to cut out coffee. I can make this a special treat at the end of a good month. This will give me something to look forward to each month. I will keep the 60 minutes of exercise in the morning and hope to walk 3-5 days in the evenings outside for fun and relaxation. I will try to get up earlier in order not to be pressed for time. Other than that everything else will remain similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment