Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Monday, March 29, 2010

GETTING IT TOGETHER . . .

I am feeling like I finally understand how input and output of calories work thanks to a website I accidentally landed upon. www.caloriesperhour.com It may have taken me a long time to figure it out, but now I really have no excuse not to lose at least 1 pound a week. I am the one in control!!! I am curious to see if it really works. . . Now, a point I need to make about food that says "low fat". BEWARE!!! I was doing fantastic all day until I made low fat blueberry scones for my daughter. I was still doing well until after dinner when I said to myself How bad could it be??? They are home made, low fat,they have blueberries in them. . . sounds like a great snack doesn't it? NOT!!! Way more calories than they were delicious. OMG!!! I had to spend 50 extra minutes riding my bike to get back on track. Sooooooooo not worth it. NOTE TO SELF . . . ALWAYS CHECK CALORIES AND HOW BAD YOU REALLY WANT IT BEFORE EATING IT. I am slowly getting it together

No comments:

Post a Comment