Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Monday, June 7, 2010

EAT WHAT YOUR BODY CRAVES . . .

I had the bestest lunch - I know that bestest isn't a word, but it is the only way to describe this lunch. I actually ate it because I wanted it, not because it would help me on my road to losing weight. I ate what my body was craving and it was delicious . . . veggie burger with avocado, chili pepper with splash of lime, lettuce, tomatoe with sauteed mushrooms, red peppers, onions on a whole grain round. Yummy!!! and I didn't feel guilty!!! I have to say it is hard not to look at the calories or follow a planned menu, but I am trying very hard. My mind keeps going back to the only way anyone can possibly lose weight is too deprive themselves, count calories and be unhappy around food. How can it be possible to lose weight eating what your body wants? Well lets just say the other way hasn't worked, so why not have an open mind and give this a try . . . "enlightenment is following one thing to the end." I will follow this to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment