Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

UPDATES . . .

FRIDAY . . . Haven't been blogging, sorta missed it. Computer on the fritz. Crazy though how you are so dependent on a piece of electronics. All my everything was stored on it and now it is just gone. Maybe this is a way of forcing us to start fresh. Any way Friday was tough, had to celebrate Good Friday with my husbands family, fish is what we ate and I didn't eat all day except a very small breakfast and cut back from my normal servings. I didn't keep track of calories nor did I officially exercise. We did however enjoy the beautiful sunny day outside packing, cleaning and organizing the trailer to get it ready for our very first adventure. We are all sooo looking forward to that, then we spent a lovely evening with family. What more could we ask for. SATURDAY . . . Again, didn't keep track of calories, didn't eat regularly and didn't officially exercise either. We did however have breakfast in the park and went hiking for a couple hours (with a Ti ms coffee, got medium instead of large!!!) Did some shopping and were home by 12 where I spent the day outside helping my daughter and husband build a fence for my daughters new, much larger garden, trimmed back the blackberry bushes, planted rhubarb, a blueberry bush and more strawberries. Thinned out the raspberry bushes, washed and set out the lawn furniture and before we knew it it was 6:00, dinner time and nothing was made and we were starving. Guess what we did? Ordered dinner. I know not a very good thing to do, but I was careful or at least I thought I was. We ordered Chinese food, that's somewhat healthy isn't it? Had a little and was full. That was a very productive day, now lets keep our fingers crossed that I didn't plant too early and that it doesn't snow anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment