Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

MY FIRST WEIGH IN . . .

Well I have to admit it is much easier following a plan during the week, but if I don't have a plan, I am messed up. This weekend, I didn't have a plan and I just did what ever, but still trying to keep the basics in mind. Not so sure that worked out so well for me. Maybe the weekends can be reality days/test days. You can't go the rest of your life with plans and schedules. One day I will have to just know what to do - hopefully and the weekends can be my mini tests . . . I failed a bit this test, but in my defense, it was Easter weekend, with not just 2 days, but 3. So all in all I think I did pretty good, with the help of my family. On Thursday when I weighed myself, I was down 7lbs, but when I weighed myself this morning, I was down 4lbs. I will take that. This weekend was tough and it showed somewhat, but I have learned a bit for next weekend and on top of that my Daughter and I loooove "The Biggest Loser Show" so in support of my journey and the love of the show, my husband bought me The Biggest Loser DS game that simulates the show. I have a 12 week program, it has exercises, recipes, calorie counters etc. to get started and I get weighed in every week with the "other" contestants. It is actually fun and educational with all the tips. I LOVE IT!!! Thanks for all the support guys!!! Fifty nine more to go . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment