Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"EAT TO LIVE OR LIVE TO EAT?"

What a beautiful day today, took the children for a walk. Can't wait for the weekend to be with family, but not looking forward to watching what I am eating. Easter is one of the holidays I look forward to. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy mmmmmmmmmmmmm. This will definitely be a test. I may have to starve myself all day and eat all my meals at dinner. Hope that I don't get overly hungry and end up eating more than I need to. We will see how it all work es out. Today I didn't even feel like eating. Now instead of thinking about eating, I am thinking about exercising to even everything out. One day I am sure everything will come naturally and I won't have to think, I will just know. Can't wait for that day. I am really enjoying exercising again . . . I know! surprising. Even more so now that I understand how everything works. Because I don't drive, I am used to walking or riding where I need to go when my husband can't take me. But exercising and not losing weight was extremely frustrating, so I didn't enjoy it anymore. Now I know what to do, what intensity I need to do it and for how long. I am starting to like it again. My bottom is killing me though, from riding my bike so much . . . Why can't they make bikes with more comfortable seats? And while they are at that, add a TV as well . . . LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment