Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Monday, April 5, 2010

ONE STEP FORWARD, TWO STEPS BACK . . .

Not a good day at all. Not feeling very well and was a bit discouraged having to count calories. It really takes up too much time, of which I do not have very much of. I know that at this point it is the only way I can do this, so I need to suck it up and get busy finding the time. I am also embarrassed to say that I had to get my children to hide their Easter chocolate from me as I do not have the will power to "just say no" If I see it it haunts me until I eat it and then when I do I can't just stop at one and then I get sick to my stomach. Ask me why I do this to myself, I can't explain except to say I am a gluten for punishment. Didn't exercise, will try to do double tomorrow. Moving right along . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment