Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

NO GAIN, NO PAIN???

Well I have upped the intensity in my workouts and it is fun. Doing interval makes the time go by much faster and you actually feel like you have done something at the end of it. I even have sore muscles in places I didn't even know I had muscles . . . Maybe the old saying no pain no gain really is true. We will find out in a month or so when I weigh in. I have hooked up a CD player and my portable DVD player in front of my bike and treadmill. Can chose to listen to music or watch a movie while exercising. Finished On Golden Pond, Once, and am on my second CD of Little House on the Prairie (The first season that I got for my birthday last year) Now I am rocking . . . couldn't possibly get bored now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment