Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FAMILY . . .

I keep telling myself that I am the most important person in this process. I am getting healthy for me!!! I will be happier because of it and so will everyone around me. I am starting to believe this and so are the people around me. They think twice before eating junk infront of me, they encourage me to finish my exercises before they ask me for anything (probably because they know I will stop what I am doing and help them first) Hey! I said I am starting to believe it, I didn't say I totally believed it!!! It makes me feel good that my family is just as into this journey as I am. Thanks guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment