Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

JUST SAY NO!!!

Won't even go there . . . messed up, realized that I definitely need to figure out how to say no when I go to someones house and stick to it. Why do I sacrifice what I am working so hard at doing so I don't hurt other peoples feelings. How do you stick to what you are doing and not offend the people you are visiting. I still did good, but no where near where I should have been or could have been had I have stayed at home. Do I lock myself up inside until I figure it out??? I need to put myself first and say no and stick by it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment