Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

WITH SUPPORT LIKE THAT, HOW CAN I LOSE?

As F.P. Jones says on a magnet given to me by my Aunt many years ago . . . "Love doesn't make the world go round; Love makes the ride worthwhile." What a ride indeed and soooo worthwhile . . . This morning as I sat on my bike, I looked up at the bulletin board above it and tears came to my eyes . . . How did I get so lucky? My daughter had made a board filled with inspirational quotes to keep me motivated on my journey. The support that she is giving me I can't even begin to explain how much it means to me. I feel like the luckiest person in the world. I can't wait till she gets home and I am going to give her such a big hug and I hope I don't squish the poor thing to pieces. Now every time I sit on my bike or walk on the treadmill I will see those words and feel the love that comes from them. Nothing can take away the pride I feel and nothing can wipe the smile off my face today!!! Thanks to everyone for all your support. With support like that how can I lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment