Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Friday, April 16, 2010

"LIVE LIFE AS IF THIS IS ALL THERE IS"

OK, so I weighed myself and I am down 1 pound. I have to say that I was hoping for more, but 1-2lbs is being realistic and I will take that. I have to remember that I didn't gain it all over night, so I can't expect to lose it overnight, although it would be nice!!! It is a beautiful morning and the weekend is here. I am looking forward to it. My son is going to get his beginners today, and my daughter is at running club practicing for the 10k marathon. Where has the time gone? This is exactly why I am doing this. I want to be around to see my children reach all these very special milestones in there life. I want to be there to share these special accomplishments with them. So every pound lost is extra time I have to spend with my family, so no more complaining, I am just going do it, "Live life as if this is all there is"

No comments:

Post a Comment