Welcome to my journey. . .

Looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you!!! May this be just as much of a learning experience for you as it is for me!!! Can't wait to hear what you have to share. I am ready to walk through this journey with you all.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

"IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN THEN YOU PLAN TO FAIL"

Ok, so tomorrow is the big day! I have prepared my journals, got my grocery list ready, weighed/measured myself . . . OUCH!!! Stuffed everything in my mouth that I could ever possibly crave on my journey and probably gained another 5 pounds that I am going to now have to lose again. I know kinda defeating the purpose, but in my mind I needed to get rid of the cravings . . ok, I can't even give a good explination for that except that it probably wasn't a very smart idea :( Moving right along. Figured out my RMR (resting metabolic rate)Can't go over it. Need to burn 500+ calories/day for the week exercising in order to lose one pound . . . WOW!!! Seemed so easy to put it on, but so difficult to get back off. No use crying over spilt milk now is there. I am very excited to get this journey started. Woke up this morning to the birds chirping, the crisp smell of spring in the air, not much sunshine, but that is ok. My friend the Robin is back in our yard, went for a long walk with my children in the rain. They are very confident that I can do this. My daughter is my biggest supporter. She even made me my own exercise video featuring her. It was so cute and very much appreciated. Everything seems to be in place, all planned and ready to go!!! So let the journey begin . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment